Friday, May 8, 2009

McKenzie River, Oregon: Clear Lake Resort

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

6 comments:

  1. My kind of place. You sure have some beautiful scenery around there. I'll have to be sure to drop by your site next time I plan a trip to Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place and your photos of it are beautiful. Thank you for sharing this very special place.
    Blessings and smiels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha and Carolyn, you two are so nice. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments. ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this place. Beautiful. Do you still have snow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place in the woods! I would dearly love to spend a month or two in one of those lovely cabins. I would however prefer a canoe to a row-boat. Just lovely to be tucked away inthe woods like that with a lake at ones disposal. Delightful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gaelyn and Arija, no, the snow is all gone now. It is so pretty there. I love the McKenzie, and Clear Lake is the headwaters of that beautiful river. If you take a boat on the water and look down, there is a petrified forest of trees underneath, and the water is so clear so they are easy to see. I haven't done that since I was little, but maybe this summer I can get pictures of that. Thank you for your comments!
    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete